NOTE: Do not say that this is cancelled
Max & Ruby's Season 6 aired September, 18 2016
- Nick Jr. - Sep, 18, 2016, 6:00
- Treehouse TV - Jan, 2, 2016, 9:15
- Max's Preschool / Grandma's Storytime Sleepover - September 18, 2016
- Ruby's Teacher / Max's Art Time - September 18, 2016
- "Show and Tell / The Whirligig"- October 24, 2016
- "Max's Rocket / Max! Bam! Boom!" - October 25, 2016
- "Max Whistles / Ruby's Photo Op" - October 26, 2016
- "Grandma's Surprise / Costume Day" - October 27, 2016
- "Max's Skateboard / Super Butterfly" - November 1, 2016
- "Ruby Juggles / Max and Priya" - November 3, 2016
- "Dino Hunter Max / Ruby's Solar System" - November 8, 2016
- Max starts speaking complete sentences
- Max and Ruby's schools are introduced.
- Max and Ruby's parents are introduced. Before that, there were theories about their parents being dead or not. The creepypasta Max and Ruby 0004 explained this, until this season was produced, confirming Max and Ruby 0004 wrong.
- They originally appeared in seasons 1-5, but briefly on pictures only. Since Season 5, it was edited to Max and Ruby's grandparents, which indicated their appearence.
- Evenly in the other seasons have 3 segments but now in this season they have 2 segments
- The backgrounds usually have a title card background what meant they are going to do in that episode but it was replaced now they use backgrounds just text on it.
- And the theme song for this season is a remix.